Weaving Study Group
- The weaving study group meets on the fourth Wednesday of alternative months, starting in January
- The purpose of the group is to study a range of weaving structures and normally requires members to weave samples and submit them for discussion at pre-selected meetings.
- Attendance is not limited to weavers who are weaving samples for the study. All are welcome and there is the opportunity to discuss both specific and general weaving topics.
- Anyone wishing to attend should contact the Group’s coordinator Alice Harrill - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The only physical spinning-focused meet-up group in the Piedmont area of NC.
- Established in January 2014
- Monthly meeting the 2nd Tuesday each month 2-4pm
- Location: Lowell Community Center, 501 West First Street, Lowell, NC
- No spinning experience necessary. There are folks in our group eager to share their knowledge of spinning great yarns.
- Meetings are loosely organized with lots of time for Show and Tell and sharing of spinning knowledge.
- Interested in more information? Contact Christine Dunlap, email@example.com